Tuesday, April 28, 2009

loving girls made this


Yesterday I received this gorgeous Japanese Bird pendant from the most sweetest Jane from Girls Made This. It is so beautifully me, so sweet and so tranquil, I had to fight the tears - I was so undeserving of such a beautiful gift.

This gorgeous pendant is part of Janes OneofOne collection which is inspired by vintage imagery and objects of desire. This range incorporates a Nanna’s trove of treasures with pretty ornaments, old buttons, delicate jewels and kitschy paintings. Oh my, such beautiful handcrafted jewels made of paper tole layered in resin and set in sterling silver.

Just gorgeous, I am totally smitten. Thankyou Jane xox

3 comments:

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP