Friday, January 7, 2011

a summer break


Mr H. and I are terribly excited that its January - this means that its time for our summer break! This year we are packing Miss Ruby Tuesday in the car and heading on a road trip. We are headed down to the family farm just outside of Mudgee, NSW. My parents have recently bought a very old property and we can't wait for our first visit!

As its a 13 hour trip we will be headed down via Armidale and back via the Southern Highlands and Bellingen. The trusty laptop is headed away with us, so we will still be working, but will be leaving the presses behind with our trusty house & studio sitters (thank goodness, as I don't know how they would fit in the car).

I will make sure that I blog about our adventures, which hopefully will include gum boots, cucumber sandwiches, visits to the chook shed and random adventures out in the paddocks.

Talk to you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a lovely break. Can I ask for lots of photo's of the lovely Miss Ruby Tuesday?! She's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP