Friday, September 5, 2008

Southbank Young Designers Market



Screaming Cactus Art is my second business I started back in 2004. Its a crazy name, don't ask me where it came from!

Through this business I design and create affordable artwork to compliment todays modern interiors. Unlike conceptual art my artworks are created for their aesthetics and impact - They are bright, bold, textural and eye catching. I loving making them, they are such happy pieces to work on. Its a great chance to get dirty, make a mess and play with amazing colours.


I don't believe that beautiful things need to be expensive - I have loved working with young families and couples on tight budgets by adding bright colour to their walls which reflects their personalities, family and atmosphere of their home. It is such a privilege.

This Sunday im packing the car and heading off to Southbank Young Designers Markets here in Brisbane. Please stop by and say hello if your around!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bespoke Press,

    I originally found your blog via design sponge and have been enjoying the read very much since then, in particular the posts on your home renovation! the house looks truly beautiful so far - There is something so special about a queenslander.

    I just read that you will be partaking in this weekend's SBYDM.. I will have a stall there also - will be sure to pop over and check out your stuff! look forward to meeting you...

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP