Thursday, February 5, 2009

new in our shop today!



Today we have listed our new letterpressed limited edition quote prints in our shop. Available in two kinds, each quote is one which is truly dear to our heart. They stop and make us think, warm our hearts and help us treasure life each and every day. Kahlil Gibram surely was a wise man.

Printed as a limited edition set of 50 each print comes numbered and signed. They are printed on our 100% Cotton Tree Free Papers. They each measure 8.5x11" and comes packaged in a protective sleeve with backing and are beautifully wrapped Bespoke style.

To celebrate for the next 3 days we are having a 20% off sale in our shop! Simply enter the code ILOVELETTERPRESS when your checking out and you will receive the discount. The sale will end at midnight on Sunday the 8th of February and is valid on all our items.

9 comments:

  1. I love this turquoise
    glorious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! Beautiful photography too, I just noticed the old Dutch 'Gone With The Wind' books in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gorgeous. And I LOVE your ribbons around the spools. Off to find some wooden spools to rip off your idea.... Am such a style thief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you would just stop making such lovely things, then people like me wouldn't be tempted to buy them!!!
    off to your website now...they will look lovely hung next to your sweet birds and button-eyed owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography is gorgeous and I love the colours you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new prints:) Your product shots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. Love Kahlil Gibran... 'your children are not your children, they are the sons and daughters of life's longing for itself. They come not from you but through you.... that's all I remember off by heart but I remember reading his passages on children even before I had kids and thinking.. 'that's the philosophy I will adopt for my parenting' I also have taken great comfort from his passage on 'Joy and Sorrow' at times. What wonderful inspiration for your prints. I love them! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love quotes and these are so beautiful! I agree with everyone...you always take such gorgeous photo's. Have a lovely weekend. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have come across your blog this morning and was blown away! Your pieces are just gorgeous. I was surprised when I noticed you were in Brisbane and then to see we're actually neighbours. I own Gloss Boutique at Woody Point. I'll be visiting your blog regularly. Take care, Lisa
    www.glossboutique.com.au

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP