Friday, February 27, 2009

its a sunny yellow kind of day


We have recently been setting up our studio and conducting photo shoots of all our recent wedding stationery packages as well as our exciting new range of products. This means trips to the florist and raiding their fridge of beautiful flowers. Oh how I love our florist, and how I especially love that after a photo shoot we have gorgeous bunches of flowers scattered around the studio and our office!

Today I thought I would share with you this sunny yellow and grey combination combined with a sunny yellow envelope lining. Such a beautiful surprise when you open up the invitation. Yellow is this years hit colour, and such a fabulous modern take on your traditional wedding colours. It makes me happy just looking at it!

Have a lovely weekend my friends, hope you find some sunny yellow to fill your days with too.

xox

6 comments:

  1. Ah aren't the flowers one of the perks of doing a photoshoot!

    I really like how the motif combines the yellow and the grey, was it tricky to get the registration spot on for this? Also love the envelopes, did you print them as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! It almost makes me want to get married just so I can have pretty invites :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like yellow and grey What a great colour combination.

    Ahh your style is so lovely and yay I will be getting my little press soon! Thank you!!

    Gracienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those envelopes are just gorgeous! And I am totally loving all the yellow everywhere. I have yellow in my Nushka branding and I just love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic and gorgeous, I'm seeing yellow everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so beautiful! Love the shade of yellow and the design at the top. Definitely would be a display worth invitation!

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP