Thursday, February 26, 2009

making lists of lists


Amongst all the crazy busyness here in the studio I have found that the only way I can actually switch my brain off and fall asleep of a night (which is more like of a morning) is by writing lists upon lists and getting my to do list out of my brain and down on paper.

But my lists have become lists of lists, so much so that I finished my list notebook today. It was quite a disastrous moment when I realised that my little book that contained all my brains tickings was finished. Thankfully I found sitting here on my desk a gorgeous little notebook given to me by a past student and lovely friend Angela. Its now my new list of lists book. Its pretty isn't it?

One of the reasons why we have been so busy is that we have been launching a new line of products for our wedding clients (more on that next week!) but we have also been madly preparing to attend the Marriott wedding showcase this Saturday in Brisbane city. If your getting married and are in town we would love to meet you! Drop by and say hello. You can email us at info@bespokepress.com.au and we can shoot you through all the info.

So now, back to my list, I must keep on ticking on..

5 comments:

  1. I am a list person too, but I have to have my list on my computer, as in the past I have written down a page worth of jobs, then lost the paper I wrote it on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i freak out a little when i write to-do lists. because they're usually sooo long which is overwhelming - i don't think i'll ever be able to cross anything off it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lists. Have them everywhere! Mine aren't as pretty and legible as yours though! Good luck at the showcase! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lists! I have a four page beauty I'm slowly ticking off at work - what a pain!

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I write lists too. Funny that.. seeing as i am your sister! Hayz x

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP