Monday, November 17, 2008

Post #101


My oh my how quickly time flys by.

This post is post number 101 since Bespoke Presses humble blog beginnings on the 26th June this year - I would like to say a very huge thankyou for all those that have shared our journey - Your comments, emails and blog mentions make my day every day.

Over the weekend VT Interiors Library & Pia Jane Bijkerk featured Bespoke Press on their blogs and aw shucks, it makes me blush, there is so much blog love out there.

Alot of people have asked me what its like to blog and share your world with others - All I can say is that its a beautiful experience hopefully inspiring others through my blog as much as other blogs inspire me. I adore finding new blogs and sometimes even making new friends, its such a beautiful life.

So thankyou friends, here are frangapanis from our garden just for you.

xox

2 comments:

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP