Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Florence Broadhurst Brisbane Concept Store


This has surely got to be the most exciting news to hit the Brisbane interior scene this year.

Signature Prints is opening a Brisbane concept store selling Florence Broadhurst wallpaper and fabric collections, limited edition art, lifestyle products, luggage and fashion accessories.

With savings of 30-50% on furnishings, cushions, ottomans, fabric art, handbags, wallpaper and fabric remnants and much more - This is truly a month long event not to miss!

In previous years I have flown down to Sydney to especially visit their Sydney Showroom and their annual sales. So I was tickled pink when I rang up to find out when their next Sydney sale was on only to find out that they are saving us a trip and heading to Brisbane! Im so very excited. I adore Florence Broadhurst prints and Signature Prints have done an extraordinary job with their range of expectational quality pieces.

You can find their new concept store for 4 weeks only from Saturday November 22nd – Sunday December 21st
67 James Street, Fortitude Valley QLD
Opening Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Friday: 10am
8pm
Saturday: 10am
5pm
Sunday: 12pm
4pm

6 comments:

  1. Oh terribly exciting news. I guess I'll see you there on November 22nd. I'll be wearing a pink flower! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm very interesting.
    it's great to see some of the larger, bigger profile companies coming to Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Brisbane?!

    When does THAT ever happen? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alischa,
    Did you just love it!?! I got the most fabulous handbag; I'm still pinching myself. And I'm dying for an ottoman. If only I can convince manfriend that it's more important than a wii for Christmas. I blogged here too - http://blog.stephbond.com/2008/11/florence-broadhurst-pop-up-shop.html.

    Best wishes,
    Steph
    Bondville
    stephbond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. noooo! i arrive in Brisbane the day after it finishes! :(

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP