Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Weekend!



Earlier this year my dearest friend and I got together to photograph her gorgeous creations she bakes. We had a marvelous day, she baked and I styled and photographed her gorgeous cupcakes - and then we ate them... Such a fun day!

She is such a clever beautiful girl... I really think she should go into business, what do you all think??

Wishing you all a most glorious weekend. Im off to visit the local op shops and then installing big casement windows in our print studio to let the much needed light shine in!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

xox

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully styled. I would buy them...YUM! Hope you had a successful weekend with your new window & some great finds at the op shop!! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots - you have made me hungry!! Sounds like you had a fun day.

    Hope you had some op shopping luck..

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP