Monday, November 17, 2008

Ink & Spindle




I thought I would share with you today one of my new favourite Australian design teams and blog! Ink & Spindle is a small independent business based in Melbourne, founded by three creative girls Bianca, Lara & Tegan who together share a passion for art and design.

I have loved reading their blog and their journey of creating a yardage screen printing business, with an environmentally friendly focus. Their studio is located in Kensington's famous Younghusband Wool Store building and I must admit I have serious studio envy! Check out their blog here, shop full of amazing screenprinted textiles here. Such talented girls, what an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP