Thursday, October 1, 2009

stacie & ben wedding favours



Today we have finished off 60 personalised wedding favours for Stacie & Ben who are to be wed next weekend! Their favours are from our Bespoke Letterpress collection and each little pouch contains the most divine smelling frangipani soap. Wrapped in ribbons to suit their wedding theme coupled with a personalised letterpress swing tag, these make such sweet little packages for their guests.

We wish Stacie & Ben the most gorgeous wedding day - we hope it is perfect!!!

5 comments:

  1. wow these look so perfect! They look absolutely gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, these are looking so wonderful - there must be a whole hoard of brides and grooms out there for whom you've made their day that extra special! Almost makes me want to get married again just so I can have some of your beautiful wares on show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful!! I wish I'd had known about your work before I got married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my. my heart skipped a beat. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP