Monday, October 26, 2009

back in the studio


hello hello! we are back in the studio again after our little trip down to South Australia. I had a lovely birthday exploring the Adelaide hills, cheese tasting, chocolate tasting and indulging in some high tea. We also had a fabulous time at the wedding we attended, we haven't danced that much in such a long time!

Whilst down South way I feel in love with this bush above. Apparently its called a Snow Ball Bush or Tree. I would love to know more about this gorgeous creature and if it will grow up here in Queensland? Apparently its a bit of a "Grandma plant" but that quite suits my nanna tendencies.... Sitting next to my Hydrangeas I think it would be right at home?

4 comments:

  1. It is no surprise that you would enjoy time in our little state. The Adelaide Hills is the best.

    I currently have some bespoke press beauty on my fridge (meagan and darren's wedding invite) - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    I have seen snowball trees growing in a park in Brisbane. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you had a beautiful time in Adelaide. I would love to go down there too. Those flowers on that tree are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a viburnum and i am pretty sure you could grow this in Brisbane...sorry just stumbled here and thought i would answer your enquiry :)

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP