Sunday, July 20, 2008

sunday mornings


Happy sunday morning!

My weekend mornings without fail go in this order
1. Wake up, gaze at the clock and be thankful its not 6am and a weekday morning.
2. Put on my grandma green slippers and walk around the house and open up every single one of our 18 casement windows and let the sea breeze in.
3. Turn on my mac, check emails, gaze out the windows admire the way white windows compliment the green palm trees
4. Turn on itunes as loud as it goes and wake up the neighbours.

I love weekends. Hope your having a glorious one too!

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! It reminds me of New Farm on a sunny day ...and makes me a bit homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen - its such a typical queenslander view out the window isn't it?

    Happy Sunday to you, hope you have a beautiful day outside of your window too :)

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP