Friday, July 4, 2008

I love freelance


Illustration by the super taleneted Anna Maria Lopez Lopez

I've had a lovely Friday afternoon - teaching my design students on the joys of being a freelance designer and setting up your own business.

Operating my own businesses has been such a real joy in my life. Bespoke Press is my third business and its so lovely to have your own little design baby which you develop, nurture and grow.

I love working for my design clients and get such a great joy from being able to offer them impeccable service. There is just something so rewarding about being able to design and print not only something that is beautiful, but something that will communicate well and bring joy and benefit to their life as well.

I love being a designer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP