Thursday, December 11, 2008

Its a peonie kind of day



Im having a most lovely time today drawing and illustrating peonies for a gorgeous wedding couple. One of my favourite parts of researching for wedding stationary is searching for inspiring photos to help build us a mood board which then forms the basis of the colour and style for our stationery design. Sometimes I come across the most beautiful things, such as these gorgeous photos by Sandra, Such beautiful colours and compositions. I am feeling most inspired!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a romantic life you lead. Peonies are my favourite flower, I'd love to spend my day drawing them. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous work.

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peonies are one of my favourites too, paricularly in that shade, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put so much attention and thoughts to your work. Truly custom made and beautifully suited.
    ...and peonies.. love them. They always remind me my parent’s house in Europe!
    Thank You
    XXX
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've every seen one in real life, but they are one of my favourite flowers..... Love your asthetic - will be back to visit your blog often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time visiting your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I really liked it. You have so many pretty photos. Happy Holidays! Daisy~

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP