Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back in the studio







My dear friends, I hope you had a most lovely Christmas season! We closed up shop and headed down South to spend time with our families. 4874 kilometers later, we had visited them all. Thankfully we flew and not drove, although after being in 3 different states in 10 days, im thinking next year, we might just say, we love you, but cant visit you all!

While in Sydney my Mum and I had a lovely day of styling and shooting some of our recent wedding invitation packages. How much of a beautiful job did my Mum do with the photographs of Susan & Mikes wedding package above. She has an amazing collection of vintage silverware and a gorgeous garden - absolute bliss for styling!

Wishing you all a very happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!! Just found your blog and it is just gorgeous!!!!!These photos are breath taking and your designs amazing!!! Happy New Year to you...
    Take care Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog through Desire to Inspire. Your work is fabulous and your photos are so handsome. I wish I wasn't on the other side of the world (I'm a graphic designer in Atlanta/USA) so I could actually meet you in person and use your letterpress services! Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! I am going to have to go though your archives when I get a moment. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP