Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Weekend!


My lovely friends, im wishing you beautiful pre christmas weekend. I hope you get time amongst the rush of shopping confusion this weekend to enjoy with friends and family. I am having a very big avoidance of the shops this year and have gone for a handmade approach and have made or purchased from other beautiful designers. With many 3am mornings this week madly sewing and swearing at my sewing machine, I hope, fingers crossed, I can now relax and enjoy the magic of christmas. I'ld love to show you what I've made, but that will just spoil the surprise!!

Before I head down to Sydney today I wanted to share with you a gorgeous letterpress idea which is being started by Paper Stories. Now unfortuantly its only open to those of us who print letterpress, and not admirers, but she is organising a global swap amongst the letterpress designers and printers of the world. You can find more information here. It will certianally be all my christmases at once receiving a beautiful big bundle of prints!

Have a most lovely weekend, and I'll see you all next week from somewhere down south!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have earned a well deserved rest! Love your new shop. Congratulations! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP