It has suddenly dawned on me that with 3 weeks and 6 days until we leave for our 5 week trip around croatia and italy - that there is still so much to get done before we go!!
- We have airfares booked, but not yet one hotel, and no plans as to where we will go!
- Funding is required that has not yet been found for the above mentioned.
- A half renovated kitchen which is yet to be completed.
- My new Canon 450D camera to be sourced for the best possible deal.
- Fathers day presents to be found ( god help me, fathers day is the worst!)
- A 30th Birthday party to plan for my husband for soon after our arrival back home and invitations to be sent.
- A mountain of kitchen cabinets and appliances to be sold on ebay.
- A spring clean of clothes to be sold on ebay to help with the funding issue.
- Massive Spring Clean for the arrival of our dear Nan & Pop who will be house sitting and caring for our dog whilst we are away.
- New Graphic Design students starting tomorrow to inspire & teach
- A visit from the lovely Louise & her husband from Poppy Letterpress - we hope they can overlook the half done kitchen situation!
- And the scariest of them all, 3 weeks and 6 days to get fit enough to cycle 40kms each day through tuscany.
Oh dear! I think I need a nap just thinking about it all...
Image shot Milano Duomo sourced from Aries FAD