Thursday, June 2, 2011

two golden hours



Have you heard about Two Golden Hours? It is a pop up vintage and handmade shop, popping up next long weekend on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and it has me quite giddy with excitement!

Louise my all time favourite vintage hunting friend and myself will be making the trip up from Brisbane for some delightful shopping and a beautiful girls out. Featuring some of my all time favourite Brisbane designers, combined with reclaimed wares, a cafe and live music, all set on a stunning country homestead - I don't think I will ever want to leave.

You can find out more details here and I might just see you there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be there ;) I think it will be a fantastic day out!

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP