Thursday, October 21, 2010

a getaway


Thankyou for all your sweet messages about our studio photos, you are all the sweetest.

Today we are signing off for the week a little early. Mr H is taking me on a little Birthday trip away so we will see you all next week.

Oh an by the way, many of you tell me in emails to give Ruby Tuesday a pat from you. So I thought it was about time to show you that we do actually pass these snippets of love along, and she certainly appreciates them!

See you again next week!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lucky you. I think the last time hubby took me away was our honeymoon 14 years ago... kids will do that to a marriage... especially when they come along, one year after one's honeymoon! I received your gorgeous tags... love 'em. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP