Friday, October 15, 2010

amanda & mick :: save the dates


Have a great weekend sweet friends! Are you doing anything special? We are going to visit a super fabulous friend, so I might make a dark chocolate & orange cake to celebrate (well maybe its just actually because we love cake, and nothing is better then good friends and good cake!)

Before we head off for the weekend I wanted to show you a gorgeously sweet save the date we have recently printed for Amanda & Mick. So simple and classic, we love it!!

See you again next week lovely ones.
xox

3 comments:

  1. I love the rounded corners and also a kick seeing my birthday (May 21) letterpressed so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So beautiful! I wish I were in Australia so I could have something done by you someday...

    ~Leah
    (http://simplesplendidthings.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP