Thursday, June 11, 2009

winter warm me up sale



I don't know about you, but here in Brisbane we are freezing our little fingers off with this cold snap that has hit Australia. To drown our sorrows, and spread some lovely warmth we have we have decided that we will have a secret squirrel winter sale.

For 48 hours only, all prints are 20% off!

Be quick, we are nearly out of stock of many of our popular prints, first in best dressed! Enter the code "WarmMeUp" at check out to receive your 20% off. Sale ends 2pm Saturday!

Now where are those gloves, my little fingers are freezing....

1 comment:

  1. Lucky I didn't put my order in yesterday for today I get 20% off. Sweet! I can't wait for my owl print to arrive and take pride of place on my bedroom wall. It's going to be so beautiful. Friends will be jealous I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP