Friday, July 20, 2012

new letterpress greeting cards!


 We've got a whole heap of new greeting cards in our new online store! Above is a little snippet of a few. From top to bottom:
"You're the sweetest, I am so glad that we are friends" available here.
"You great elk, I think that you are pretty magnificent" available here.
"I sow, fancy you"available here.
"I'm sorry, that I get crabby sometimes" available here.
"Congratulations, pop open the bubbly" available here.

All of our cards have been letterpress printed on 100% cotton stock and come with a matching kraft envelope. The cards measure 98 x 131mm and are $6.95 each. With our current 20% off sale (Enter code LOVEASALE prior to 29th July) and they are a lovely $5.56 each. You can view all the rest of our letterpress folded greeting cards here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP