Monday, November 7, 2011

thank you brisbane!

The gorgeous Old Museum Building and the sweetest Bunting by the Sneaky CafeGorgeous homewares by Elkhorn (love their stuff so much!!) and yummy Macaroons.

 




Our new bookmarks (to be launched in our online store soon) and those AMAZING peonies.


Oh my Brisbane, what a marvellous weekend! A very big thank you for all of those who stopped by and said hello at our Finders Keepers Stall. We met so many lovely people, saw lots of familiar faces and had a delightful time!

A very big thank you to my gorgeous friend Louise for all her help setting up and for arranging the most amazing Peony flowers for us (I can't even count how many times I declared my love for them over the weekend). A huge thanks to the gorgeous Mr H who makes the most wonderful shop boy, and with whom it is so fun to share in this journey with. To Sarah and Brooke with whom it is both a pleasure to work with - The Finders Keepers is such a magical community and it is such a joy to be able to help do my part to bring the Finders Keepers love to town. And finally a very big thank you to all those who support our letterpress goods, it is such a joy to be able to share our love of letterpress with you.

Sydney - it is your turn next! We will be seeing you at Carriageworks on the 2nd and 3rd of December! You can find out more details here.

My goodness, Thank you Brisbane, you sure are one fabulous city!
xox


5 comments:

  1. It was so fantastic to see you again :) I always love to get my letterpress goods from you. I can't believe I didn't get a bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous images & how i love that building so much. looks like a wonderful weekend...wish i could have gone! dayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos as always Alischa! FK Brissy is the best! It was great to see you again. All the best for the rest of the year xx

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP